Make permission management easier in Plone.
Provides several new permission / role management views:
- A sitemap like, filterable permission overview.
- Remove user/group permission recursively.
- Copy existing permission/role settings from one to another user.
- Exports/imports user/group permissions/roles recursively.
- Export only structure (folderish types).
- Export using relative paths.
- A better sharing view:
- Search for users.
- Temporary stores your selection over multiple search operations.
- Add ftw.permissionmanager to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ftw.permissionmanager
Install the generic import profile.
Configure the types that should be visible in the recursive sharing view by setting it in the registry. You can do this configuring it in portal_registry or by adding a registry.xml to your generic setup profile:
<registry> <record name="ftw.permissionmanager.manage_types"> <value> <element>Folder</element> <element>Document</element> </value> </record> </registry>
- Main github project repository: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.permissionmanager
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.permissionmanager/issues
- Package on pypi: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ftw.permissionmanager
- Continuous integration: https://jenkins.4teamwork.ch/search?q=ftw.permissionmanager
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.permissionmanager is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.