Make permission management easier in Plone.
Provides several new permission / role management views:
- A sitemap like, filterable permission overview.
- Remove user/group permission recursively.
- Copy existing permission/role settings from one to another user.
- Exports/imports user/group permissions/roles recursively.
- Export only structure (folderish types).
- Export using relative paths.
- A better sharing view:
- Search for users.
- Temporary stores your selection over multiple search operations.
ftw.permissionmanagerto your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ftw.permissionmanager
Install the generic import profile.
Configure the types that should be visible in the recursive sharing view by setting it in the registry. You can do this configuring it in
portal_registryor by adding a
registry.xmlto your generic setup profile:
<registry> <record name="ftw.permissionmanager.manage_types"> <value> <element>Folder</element> <element>Document</element> </value> </record> </registry>
This package provides an Generic Setup uninstall profile.
- Github: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.permissionmanager
- Issues: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.permissionmanager/issues
- Pypi: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ftw.permissionmanager
- Continuous integration: https://jenkins.4teamwork.ch/search?q=ftw.permissionmanager
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.permissionmanager is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.