This recipe installs a Solr server with buildout.
It's kept as simple as possible and contrary to collective.recipe.solrinstance it does not generate any Solr configuration files. Instead the user can provide a directory containing custom configuration files. A default set of configuration files for usage with Plone is provided.
You can use it by adding a part like this:
[buildout] parts = solr [solr] recipe = ftw.recipe.solr cores = core1
The recipe supports the following options:
- Name or IP address of the Solr server. Defaults to
- Server port. Defaults to
- List of cores that should be created.
- Url for Solr distribution download.
- MD5 checksum of Solr distribution.
- Can be used to configure JVM options. Defaults to
-Xms512m -Xmx512m -Xss256k
- Path to a directory containing Solr configuration files.
- If provided, the path given in conf is prepended with the path of the given egg.
- Github: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.recipe.solr
- Issues: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.recipe.solr/issues
- Pypi: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ftw.recipe.solr
- Continuous integration: https://jenkins.4teamwork.ch/search?q=ftw.recipe.solr
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.recipe.solr is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.