This product let you create a simple slideshow, using slick.
In each slider-pane you can define:
- An image
- HTML text
- A link
ftw.sliderto your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ftw.slider
- Run bin/buildout
- Install the generic import profile.
Upgrade from 2.4.x to 3.0.x
ftw.contentpage ListingBlock integration has been removed with the 3.0.0 release.
If you are at this point, please consider upgrading your
ftw.contentpage installation to
ftw.simpelayout you can install
ftw.sliderblock to get the same feature set.
Runs with Plone 4.3.
How to use ftw.slider
If you want to display a slideshow on your content, just create a ftw.slider.Container and add some ftw.slider.Pane.
There is a viewlet which checks your content for a slider-container and displays its containing panes.
Using ftw.slider with default plone:
The slideshow is responsive (here OneGovBox as example):
- Github: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.slider
- Issues: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.slider/issues
- Pypi: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ftw.slider
- Continuous integration: https://jenkins.4teamwork.ch/search?q=ftw.slider
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.slider is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.