Oxycoin pool distribution software
This software is created by lisk delegate "dakk", please consider a small donation if you use this software: "2324852447570841050L".
Fork this repo; edit config.json and modify the first lines with your settings:
- pubkey: your delegate pubkey
- percentage: percentage to distribute
- secret: your secret
- secondsecret: your second secret or null if disabled
- node: the node where you get forging info
- nodepay: the node used for payments
- minpayout: the minimum amount for a payout
- skip: a list of address to skip
- donations: a list of object (address: amount) for send static amount every payout
- donationspercentage: a list of object (address: percentage) for send static percentage every payout
- logfile: file where you want to write pending and sent amounts
Now edit docs/index.html and customize the webpage.
Finally edit poollogs_example.json and put in lastpayout the unixtimestamp of your last payout or the date of pool starting; then move poollogs_example.json to poollogs.json.
First install requests:
pip3 install requests
Then start it:
or if you want to use another config file:
python3 liskpool.py -c config2.json
It produces a file "payments.sh" with all payments shell commands. Run this file with:
The payments will be broadcasted (every 10 seconds). At the end you can move your generated poollogs.json to docs/poollogs.json and send the update to your git repo.
To display the pool frontend, enable docs-site on github repository settings.
The script is also runnable by cron using the -y argument:
python3 liskpool.py -y
There is also a 'batch.sh' file which run liskpool, then payments.sh and copy the poollogs.json in the docs folder.
Avoid vote hoppers
In some DPOS, some voters switch their voting weight from one delegate to another for receiving payout from multiple pools. A solution for that is the following flow:
- Run liskpool.py every hour with --min-payout=1000000 (a very high minpayout, so no payouts will be done but the pending will be updated)
- Run liskpool.py normally to broadcast the payments
Command line usage
usage: liskpool.py [-h] [-c config.json] [-y] [--min-payout MINPAYOUT] DPOS delegate pool script optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit -c config.json set a config file (default: config.json) -y automatic yes for log saving (default: no) --min-payout MINPAYOUT override the minpayout value from config file
Copyright 2017 Davide Gessa
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.