- Updated the SQL project to work with the refactored code base.
- In MVC project, Nuget package Webmatrix.Data (AspNet.WebPages.Data)
- Updated the Lite Data files for October 2016.
- Exposed common base classes and functions so other assemblies can access
- Removed redefined SearchReadonlyList.
- Changed path to data file in auto update unit tests.
- When the WebProvider is being used outside a web environment to make use of the update feature, it is useful to see the return code of the data file download. The codes are detailed in the LicenceKeyResults enumeration. Updating manually in this way may mean that the Download method is called when there is no bin directory (where the API searches for a licence key file). For this reason a check has been added to the Keys method in LicenceKeys which checks for the existance of the bin directory before searching it for a licence key file.
- Added all profiles example, and removed unnecessary configurations.
- Updated the Lite data files for September data.
- The Auto Update process has been altered to correctly set the If-Modified-Since header rather than the work around header used to overcome a limitation in the WebClient implementation.
- Generic data structure classes including the cache and lists have been altered to support any data set class type not just those used for device detection.
Introduces the new find profiles function.
- Provider supports retrieving profiles relating to a specified property value pair.
- Values are now initialsed with only their indexes into memory until they are needed. This is to speed up functions such as the new find profiles function.
- Data file values are now in ASCII order.