Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Updated the data file for December 2018 data.
- Added an additional check to ensure Usage Sharing process is not executed for those who have it disabled.
Version 22.214.171.124 Highlights
- ASP.NET integration features such as bandwidth monitoring and profile overrides previously stored their 'enabled' setting in HttpApplicationState. This uses a lot of locking which could cause problems in highly concurrent web applications. The setting will now be stored in a static field instead.
- Updated the Lite Binary files for November 2017.
- Data: Updated lite data files with data for September 2017
- Updated patent statements and added license file
- DATA: Data files are now tracked with Git LFS.
- DATA: Removed data files from repository. Also removed code for trie algorithm.
See our blog for more details: 51Degrees Github Repository Housekeeping
- .NET Core build of the core device detection API. Note that this utilises links to the existing source code files and excludes certain features like data file automatic updates and ASP.NET integration. Both an ASP.NET Core integration package and a native .NET Standard implementation of the API are planned for a future release.
- Updated cache template values and comments based on testing
- Updated lite data files for April 2017
- A new fluent builder - DataSetBuilder is now the preferred method to create a DataSet instead of the StreamFactory.
- The caching policy used by the API can now be customised as required by the application. This allows the developer to replace the 51 degrees cache entirely with their own implementation. If using the 51 degrees cache, this gives the developer the flexibility to make the decision about the memory usage / performance balance rather than having it imposed by the API. By default, the 51 degrees LRU cache will be used, with size values determined by internal testing to give good performance in a wide range of scenarios without using too much memory. Templates are available with size values more suited to specific use cases.
- Auto update now uses the new distributor URL.
- Improved performance of GetCompleteNumericNode method.
- Improved performance of LRU cache in multi-threaded scenarios.
- Reduced memory usage when not using a dataset built by the MemoryFactory.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the embedded SQL server implementation to fail.
- Updated source copyright dates to 2017.
- Updated lite data file with March 2017 data.