Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Bug fixing
- Tabs #181
- Open and browse and manage multiple projects at once.
Search packages #174
- typing to install a new package will show you the search results, then click on a result to autocomplete the input.
npm doctor #180
- call the doctor whenever you need
Edit .npmrc #176
- right click on a project (Edit -> .npmrc)
Linux autoupdates #191
- Install ndm on linux in this way https://720kb.github.io/ndm/#linux and you'll have autoupdates enabled.
- bug fixing
- cross-platform support (Windows) #52
Now ndm is fully cross-platform, welcome Windows!
We released ndm-1.0.0.exe
- Bug fixing
- New UI (same ui for all the platforms/OS) #117
- this ensures quicker bug fixing, quicker new features and better maintenance
- this also improves UI experience across multiple platforms for you
- Accessibility (better editor, logs) #126 #122 #117
- npm timing problems seems fixed now (this was a really huge problem before, and it causes many possible errors and malfunctions on previous versions, we apologize for that) #129
- New shrinkwrap/unshrinkwrap for projects (right click on them to run them) #128
- Bug Fixing
- Install multiple packages at once
- Open Project Folder
- Right click on a project see "Open Folder"
- Copy Project Path
- Right click on a project see "Copy Path"