0_1 Examples 8BitMixtape NEO
8Bit Mixtape NEO
See also ChrisMicro's repository with maaaany new codes.
Test all the components of your hardware.
A claasiic by ChrisMicro!! Sounds like a heavy metal guitar or Pulp Fictions soundtrack.
- leftPot defines pitch,
- rightPot how fast the guitar is plucked.
- buttons do nothing.
- sorry now LEDs, bro...
Algorithmic sounds, inspired by Viznut. Updated the classic OneLiners to the 8Bit Mixtape NEO, turn on/off visuals.
snd = t*((t>>12|t>>8)&63&t>>(p1>>3));
- leftPot: changes something in the formula (p1, in example above)
- turn leftPot to left to toggle between analogWrite and digitalWrite
- right change sample speed
- buttonLeft: changing OneLiner
- buttonRight: Stop NEO-pixel Visuals (makes clearer sound)
PC controlled synthesizer with two LFO and one HFO To control the synth you need this java application. Download Main_IrqPcControllerForSynth.jar
On windows just click on it to start it. On linux you can run it from command line:
java -jar ./Main_IrqPcControllerForSynth.jar java -jar ~/Arduino/AttinySound/_053_IrqPcControlSynth/java/Main_IrqPcControllerForSynth.jar
How to use it? Figure it out yourself, dude.
- switch to external SyncIn to start envelope (2 button press)
- then be able to control the envelope with the AMD MOD section
- send FREQ MOD LFO as SyncOut
NeoPixel Sequencer 061 dusjagrMod2
8 step sequencer with different waveforms by ChrisMicro.
Press both bottoms at the same time to start cycle. Updated sequencer, more colors, adjust envelope, smooth waveform selection
- leftPot: waveform (changes color of stepLED)
- rightPot: frequency (hysteresis, don't move to keep previous value)
- buttonLeft: 1 step backward
- buttonRight: 1 step forward
- both Buttons: Start playMode
- leftPot: duration of envelope
- rightPot: clock speed
- both Buttons: switch to progMode
NeoPixel Sequencer 062 with Sync-Out
Same as above, but see here to connect to other synthesizers.
A nice little synth noisy toy. We should add more settings to it.
- rightButton: toggle to always ON, and switch to next setting
- leftButton: trigger tone once and start ADSR.
- pots do various things that I will never understand....
Updated the synth (12), for cooler LED effects and other stuff
Family Mart Chime
Because we can... Greetings from Taipei!
- Press rightButton to start playing the "song"
One Pixel Board
(Attiny SoundPitix-VCO NEO)
Outdated, but here due to historic reasons. A simple VCO, slightly outdated software syhnth, but cool with visuals now. Board needs to be restarted again after upload to work properly.
Gär Lämpli - ギャランプリー - 起酵燈仔
Gär Lämpli - ギャランプリー