2_4 Shenzhen Ready Made_in_Taiwan
PCB Design for Manufacturing
Version 2.5-7 PCBway
Special Edition Lab by Dimension Plus
Special Edition - Berliner Jewelry
Version 1.4 Taiwan Edition
Shenzhen Ready - Double sided boards
Playing around with different combination of copper layer and soldermask... Gold-coated and matte black soldermaks. sometimes a bit of white silkscreen.
Frontside Show all Copper, Backside Black-covered
Naked board - looks like DIY?
Pfff... with this process. kinda difficult to change the designs. but the top text easy to replace.
Comments and ideas
- fix the pads for the 3535 Neo-pixels
Old Notes and Ideas
Or of course just black on the board, not the cupper.
The Dark Side of the Board
Features to add on the backside
Pads for adding extra stuff
- volume wheel
- Mosfet (which one?) amplification stage for driving speakers
- sot23 or 223 package? (dusjagr goes for 223)
- extra Audio Filters - Wolfgang style
- USB micro pads (only power lines)
- pads for SMD battery holder CR2032 (for Ucok)
- (LiPo charging circuit...) maybe next time...
Sync and connectivity
- Extra connections for the Sync-out from Reset pin (missing so far)
- Uwe's Sync circuit (sot223? what part?)
- CV in 2 for geeks
- solder-pads below for potentiometers
- through hole for the 8pin DIL socket?
- ISP pads. just in case (standard and mixtape un-standard)
- side pin-headers also from below solderable
Extra designs and logos
- hmmmm.. so many credits don't fit on the frontside
Some japanese fonts: http://www.akibatec.net/wabunfont/category/edo.html
PCBway order details
Discussion about easy available parts for manufacturing and DIY
SMD 1206 or 0805 or both?
The Audio Plug
For the 8Bit Mixtape we go for a 2 plug system.
To think about:
- SMD or Throug-Hole
- should the plug be on the back or front -> stability of board when on the table.
TRS or TRRS, switched or not?
This one can be soldered on the backside or the front!
but not switched and only TRS.
A claassic! i kinda like it. we could add a little speaker to the board and switch it off. Also do some magic on detecting the sound-prog cable is not plugged and go directly to the code. but not TRRS.
TRRS could be used to send the sync signal and connect all mixtapes together.
5050 or 3535?