Enables Google Authentication for YOURLS
Proper documentation coming soon.
For now, here is the very rough documentation:
- Download the plugin, move contents to plugins directory and rename to google-auth/
- Download and configure Google APIs Client Library for PHP
- See https://github.com/google/google-api-php-client for install instructions.
- The code assumes that the API directory (vendor/) will reside inside the google-auth/ plugin directory
- Create an OAuth 2.0 client ID, and download the resulting JSON file (client_secrets.json)
- See https://developers.google.com/api-client-library/php/auth/web-app
- place the client secrets file inside the google-auth/ plugin directory
- This plugin allows you to filter access based on domain (i.e. only @mydomain.com addresses)
- Edit define('APPROVED_DOMAIN', "mydomain.com");
- If you want anyone with a Google account to get in (you probably don't want that), set to *
- i.e. define('APPROVED_DOMAIN', "*");