Welcome to the official documentation for 96Boards, this documentation is written by the 96Boards team at Linaro with community contribution and links to third party material.
Select your platform for a list of supported products (left), or jump to 96Boards specific resources by selecting a board from the list (right).
||Expand on all 96Boards with new interfaces for IoT, industrial
control, and other embedded applications.
||These small, low-cost, and low-power consumer 96Boards
are great for developers, makers, and hobbyists!
||These powerful, reliable, ARM based 96Boards boards are
ideal targets for networking and server segments
||Expand on all 96Boards with new interfaces for IoT,
industrial control, and other embedded applications.
- Linaro brings together industry and the open source community to work on a wide variety of projects and tools to reduce industry wide fragmentation and redundant effort, and provide common software foundations for everyone.
- The first open specification to define a platform for the delivery of compatible low-cost, small footprint 32-bit and 64-bit Cortex-A boards from a range of ARM System on Chip (SoC) vendors
- Report a bug
- Instructions on how to report bugs for any of our 96Boards hardware and software
- Contribution Policy and Guide
- View our documentation "Contribution Policy" and learn how you can contribute
- Low cost an server hardware platform specifications
Unless otherwise specified, everything in this repository is covered by the following licence:
96Boards Documentation by 96Boards is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence.
Based on a work at https://github.com/96Boards/documentation