This is a community led, organized and maintained initiative. This repository is for designing mezzanine addon boards based on the 96Boards family of 96boards specifications.
Community contributions are always Welcome! Before contributing to a project, first get the approval from maintainer by raising a GitHub issue using the following guidelines.
Take a look at our CONTRIBUTE.md page for more info.
- Quantized community 96Boards Mezzanine input
- More boards!
An informal steering committee of community members will allocate resources to a variety or projects, all with a grand scope of meeting the needs of the greater 96Boards community.
- Bi Weekly voice/video conference meetings are open to the public on the 96Boards Discord Server. Join every Every 2 weeks on Monday at 16:00 UTC to take part in the discussion.
- View notes from previous meetings
- T.Krug @sad_electronics - Lead Maintainer
- Michael Welling, firstname.lastname@example.org - Maintainer
- Robert Wolff, email@example.com - Community
- Rafael Christ, firstname.lastname@example.org - Altium / Eagle Reviewer
- Gustavo Retuci Pinheiro, email@example.com - Altium / Eagle Reviewer
- Sahaj Sarup, firstname.lastname@example.org - Reviewer
- Grant Likely, email@example.com - KiCad contributor
- Sophie Haynes - KiCad contributor