- My Website contains everything you'll need to know about me
- I write on tech, check it out here at Dev.to
Blogs, Books & Websites which I'm currently reading
- How Browsers Work, An article by Tali Garsiel, she look sinto the code of modern browsers and has explained working of browsers in a simple way.
- CSS - The Missing Manual, The book has an excellent section on HTML 5 (which I didn't expect at all).
- You don't know JS. I haven't read much.
- HTML 5 Doctor
- Clean Code by Uncle Bob. This is important of you want to write code that is mantainable, and also if you want a team to work on the project.
- CSSReference.io. Really good resource for checking when & how to use CSS.
- JS Katas. I like this website for that reason that they are teaching about ES6 Generators (Which is overlooked in a LOT of places)
- Gatsby Docs. Gatsby is the icing on the cake for React.
- Learning React: Functional Web Development with React and Redux. This is the book (along with react docs) I used to learn react.
- Learning Node: Moving to the Server-Side. I plan to read this book for Node.js