This project was started by 9h37 SAS.
This is a simple yet efficient Wiki engine based on git and Django.
- Pages are editable as Markdown
- Support of OAuth as an authentification backend, for use with Google Apps
- Backend storage powered by git
- Manage namespaces via folders
- Written in Python2.7 with Django and Twitter-Bootstrap
Clone the repository
git clone email@example.com:9h37/pompadour-wiki.git
pompadour_wiki/pompadour_wiki/settings.sample.py settings file to your convenience.
Django will take care of creating your tables.
Create a virtualenv for your app
virtualenv .venv source .venv/bin/activate pip install -r requirements.txt
Create your database and super-user
python manage.py syncdb
Run the app
python manage.py runserver
We're based in the North of France and there are many different kind of potatoes up there. The pompadour is one of them. It's also a very nice city in the south-west of France.
- David Delassus, 9h37 SAS
- Nabil Servais, 9h37 SAS
- Florian Le Goff, 9h37 SAS
As detailed in LICENCE.txt