Planez has finally been updated from 2013, bringing with it improved code, plane ownership, fuel, economy, better permissions, and of course open-source. Planez is now open source, allowing you to contribute ideas and enhancements, or create your own spin on the plugin.
Add a whole new level of role-play to any server that allows for planes or airports, perfect for city servers.
- Install Spigot (1.8.X, 1.9.X, 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X, 1.13.X).
- Download Planez from dev.bukkit.org
- Place the Planez.jar into the 'plugins' folder of the server.
- Start your server and check the server logs to ensure the plugin started successfully.
- Check the config.yml and configure it to your preference before fully implementing the plugin.