Gemini means 'GEneral exaMINing and visualizing application for paired Institution'. It uses a connection of DB for extract a part of CDM data and makes rds files where you want.
TABLE required in CDM
HOW TO USE
Here are some of the details.
- Install Java SDK (developed in 8 Update 181)
- Install R packages "devtools", "shinyjs"
- Install Rtools and set Rtools PATH
- Install GEMINI
- Download GEMINI R project
- Run "GEMINI.Rproj"
- go to "Build" tap - click "Install and Restart"
- Run Gemini
- Create rds file : This process creates rds files zipped.
- gemini : Register the zip file of the institution you want to compare and press the Start button.
If R studio encoding is CP949 (Window default), don't open gemini_md.Rmd file until change R studio encoding to UTF-8. If not, it occurs encoding crashes.