Getting Started with AAC books
This repository is the home of the source code of the books that create the "Getting Started with AAC" published by the ACE Centre.
How to add to the project
- Mark issues in the issue queue
- Fork this repo and make changes. When you are done submit a pull request.
- If none of that makes sense drop us a line what you would like to do and we will try and help!
Roadmap - things we want help with
- Internationalisation(!). i.e. Making the books accessible for other countries. If you have a language translation of the text please let us know - we would love to help. To do this properly you should be prepared to update the videos and resources too! Warning: A lot of work!
A bit of background on this project
There are 3 "branches".
- Master: This is where the real books are. In each directory there is a "Main.adoc" file. This is a "asciidoctor" file - you can read more on this format here
- Site: This is the branch that the website aacbooks.net is created from. Its a Jekyll site that is built ontop of this jekyll theme.
- gh-pages: This is where the compiled site is stored. Note if either site or master changes then codeship will build the site here from both branches.
Getting Started with AAC by ACE Centre is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://aacbooks.net.