ACEmulator Core Server
ACEmulator is a custom, completely from-scratch open source server implementation for Asheron's Call built on C#
- MySQL and MariaDB are used as the database engine.
- Latest client supported.
- Currently intended for developers that wish to contribute to the ACEmulator project.
This project is for educational and non-commercial purposes only, use of the game client is for interoperability with the emulated server.
- Asheron's Call was a registered trademark of Turbine, Inc. and WB Games Inc which has since expired.
- ACEmulator is not associated or affiliated in any way with Turbine, Inc. or WB Games Inc.
Extended documentation can be found on the project Wiki.
- Contributions in the form of issues and pull requests are welcomed and encouraged.
- The preferred way to contribute is to fork the repo and submit a pull request on GitHub.
- Code style information can be found on the Wiki.
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
- Please use the issue tracker provided by GitHub to send us bug reports.
- You may also discuss issues and bug reports on our discord listed below.