ACE-World - World Database for ACEmulator
ACE-World is the World Database for ACEmulator, an emulator of the Asheron's Call game server
- MySQL and MariaDB are used as the database engine.
- Currently intended for developers that wish to contribute to the ACEmulator project.
- Initially the database will be filled with data that was pulled directly from data submitted by players before the game closed.
This guide assumes you've followed the first four bullet-points found on ACEmulator Github
- Click here to download the latest release of the database.
- Extract the zip file.
- Import the extracted SQL file into your SQL server.
- Return to ACEmulator Github for additional instructions.
- The preferred way to contribute is to fork the repo and submit a pull request on GitHub.
- Code style information can be found on the Wiki.
- Please use the issue tracker provided by GitHub to send us bug reports.
- You may also discuss issues and bug reports on our discord listed below.