ACViewer is a currently work-in-progress tool for viewing objects contained within the Asheron's Call game DAT files
- Latest client dat files supported.
- Currently intended for developers and content editors.
- Eventual dat file editing and WorldBuilder-like functionality are goals for this project
This project is for educational and non-commercial purposes only, use of the game client is for interoperability with the emulated server.
- Asheron's Call was a registered trademark of Turbine, Inc. and WB Games Inc which has since expired.
- ACEmulator is not associated or affiliated in any way with Turbine, Inc. or WB Games Inc.
For quick start, precompiled binaries:
- Click here to download the latest release of ACViewer.
- Download either the Release or Debug version as desired.
- Extract the zip file.
- Double click on DatExplorer.exe to start.
Help site for further information on usageVisit the
For Developers To Build:
- Install Visual Studio 2017
- Visual Studio minimum required version - VS Community 2017 15.7.0
- .NET Core 2.1 x64 SDK; .NET Framework 4.7.2 Developer Pack Required
- If using Visual Studio Community Edition, make sure the following two workloads are installed: .NET Core cross-platform development and .NET Desktop Development
- Clone repo and submodules
- Load DatExplorer.sln and build.
- Contributions in the form of issues and pull requests are welcomed and encouraged.
- The preferred way to contribute is to fork the repo and submit a pull request on GitHub.
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
- Please use the issue tracker provided by GitHub to send us bug reports.
- You may also discuss issues and bug reports on our discord listed below.