Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Eclair is supported on the following platforms:
- Linux - as an executable JAR file
- Mac OS - as an executable JAR file
- Windows - as an executable JAR file. An installer is also available.
- Java JRE 1.8. Note that if you are using the windows installer, the JRE is included in the package.
- Bitcoin Core 0.14+: synchronized, segwit-ready, zeromq-enabled, non-pruning, tx-indexing Bitcoin Core node. This means that on Windows you will need Bitcoin Core 0.14+.
See below for the minimal required bitcoin configuration.
testnet=1 server=1 rpcuser=XXX rpcpassword=XXX txindex=1 zmqpubrawblock=tcp://127.0.0.1:29000 zmqpubrawtx=tcp://127.0.0.1:29000
Manual installation (Linux, MacOS, Windows)
Download the latest JAR files from https://github.com/ACINQ/eclair/releases and move the JAR to your preferred folder.
The eclair node JAR file are named as follows, pick the one you prefer:
# Without a user interface eclair-node-<version>.jar # With a User Interface eclair-node-gui-<version>.jar
On linux if you are using the OpenJDK JRE and want to run Eclair with a GUI, you will need to build OpenJFX yourself.
Autoinstaller (Windows only)
The installer is available for Windows only. It will install Eclair in your Windows user's
AppData folder and create a shortcut on your desktop pointing to the Eclair node