The ACP3 CMS is a highly customizable and easy to use Web Content Management System based on PHP and MySQL.
- Based on modular components
- Low barriers for disabled people
- Automatic generation of breadcrumbs to improve usability even further
- Secure: protection against SQL-injections, salted passwords, complete input validation...
- Wordlike text input with the WYSIWYG-Editors CKEditor and TinyMCE
- Easy to customize: Layout based on html templates, which can be styled with CSS
- Search engine optimized URIs
- Access Control Lists, which allow fine grained permissions
If you want to find out more information about the features and the requirements, just go to the official Project-Website.
To install the current development version directly from github, you have to do the following steps:
Clone the repository into a new directory:
$ git clone https://gitlab.com/ACP3/cms.git <directory>
Make sure that you have composer already installed.
If so, execute the following command from the projects root directory:
$ composer install
Make sure that you have installed node.js with npm and gulp-cli globally.
If so, execute the following command from the projects root directory, to install the necessary frontend development dependencies:
$ npm install
Contributions to the ACP3 CMS are always welcome. Here is how you can contribute to ACP3:
- Submit bugs and help us verify fixes
- Submit pull requests for bug fixes, features and discuss existing proposals
Please refer to our Contribution guidelines for more details.
Coding Style Guidelines
We are using the PSR-2 Coding Style for all PHP files.
This project is licensed under the terms of the GPL 2.0+.