AICC Document Archive
The Aviation Industry Computer-Based Training Committee (AICC) existed from 1988 to 2014.
It created learning technology specifications used widely in the eLearning industry (inside and outside of aviation).
Prior to its dissolution, the AICC transfered all its documents to the ADL to ensure continued access for the public.
The following is an historical archive of AICC documents provided for reference purposes only. (Note that these documents are no longer maintained/updated.)
Most Commonly Referenced AICC Documents (most recent versions)
- CMI001 - AICC/CMI Guidelines For Interoperability
- CMI010 - Package Exchange Notification Services
- CMI012 - AICC Packaging Specification
- CMI013 - XML for CMI Communication
- DELS002 - Aviation Industry Metadata Description
Archive of AICC documents (and complete version history)
Test Software and Examples
- Archive of AICC/CMI Test Suite Software
- Archive of AICC Sample Lesson
- Archive of PENS Test Suite Software and Sample Content
Other AICC Historical References
The AICC Document Archive by Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Initiative, US Department of Defense is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at github.com/ADL-AICC.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at adlnet.gov.