Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
ArangoDBAdapternow has an API to get outstanding migrations and perform them manually (useful if
autocreate/autoremoveIndicesis set to
- Optimization: Indices are now created and dropped sequentially, avoiding a performance problem with ArangoDB
- Optimization: @reference lookups now always use automatically generated indices
- Optimization: Extended indices so that they can be used even with pagination enabled (by adding "id" to its fields)
- Optimization: Improved performance of count queries significantly by simplifying the generated AQL
- Optimization: Enable index usage of entity extension fields (also by simplifying AQL)
- Breaking Change: Field type descriptions should now be done using strings instead of comments (e.g.
"Estimated Time of Arrival" eta: DateTime; use
"""for multiline descriptions).
- Breaking Change: Entity extension can no longer be
null- they are initialized as empty object (even for existing objects).
- Breaking Change: Relations can no longer be updated in
deleteAllmutation fields (this is reflected in the schema).
- Breaking Change: Calc mutation operators can no longer be combined in the same mutation (generates a runtime error).
- Breaking Change: Input types for entity extensions have been split into
Create...Inputbecause they differ on child entity fields.
- Breaking Change: Field and type names must not start with an underscore (
_key: String @keyis still supported for legacy reasons but should be changed to
id: ID @key).
- Breaking Change: The type
DateTimenow only accepts date/time values in UTC (see also the new
- Breaking Change: The
@keyannotation now implicitly creates a unique index.
- Breaking Change: Database adapters now need a
updateSchemainstead of the
Project.getMetaSchema()gets a typed view of the parsed Cruddl project with its types and fields
- Addition: Types, fields and enum values can now be localized see the I18n docs.
- Addition: Within update and create mutations, related entities can be created (
- Addition: Added
skipargument to lists for offset-based pagination.
- Addition: Added GraphQL descriptions to auto-generated fields, arguments and types, especially concerning pagination and relations.
- Addition: Setting
@keyon the root entity id is now officially supported via
id: ID @key.
- Addition: Added the scalars
LocalTimefor date or time values without timezone.
- Addition: Permission profiles can now be defined in multiple files and they are usable within their namespace and child namespaces.
- Change: Using underscores in field or type names now generates a warning (still works fine unless the field starts with an underscore).
- Change: Mutation fields now are executed serially in the order they occur in the selection set, as mandated by the GraphQL specification (the result of the first field does not see the changes made by the second field).
- Change: Unique indices are now created as sparse index in ArangoDB (allows multiple
ArangoDBAdapteris now enabled by default.
- Change: Source files are allowed to be empty
- Fix: Relation multiplicities are respected when adding or updating relations (i.e., existing edges are removed for to-one relations).
- Fix: Edges are removed when root entities are deleted.
- Fix: Fixed
countfield for child entities (was always zero before).
- Fix: Now works in a pure webpack environment without node modules (like in angular) when only the entry points
- Changed log level of verbose object dumps (query, result, ...) from debug to trace (#13)
Loggerinterface now expects more attributes and methods (still compatible with log4js).