AEM 7130: Spring 2019
This is the Git repository for the AEM 7130 Spring 2019 course. The repo will contain the syllabus, lecture notes, and problem sets.
You can find the syllabus here.
Problem set submissions: push your homeworks to your group's repo by the due date. Homeworks must be submitted as a well-commented and executed Jupyter notebook. See JuliaPraxis for some best practices on commenting.
Final project proposal
Computational paper presentation
To read the first lecture note correctly on your own you'll want to install the RISE plugin (will be converted to RMarkdown in the future).
- Intro to Computation
- Intro to Coding and Julia
- Intro to Git and Version Control
- Discrete Time Dynamics
- Projection Methods
- Solution Methods for Discrete Time Dynamic Models
- Error Analysis for Dynamic Models
- Solution Methods for Continuous Time Dynamic Models
- Advanced Methods for Discrete Time Dynamic Models
- Advanced Methods for Structural Empirical Models
Integration for High Dimensional Problems