Guild chat bridging for WildStar.
This WildStar addon source, feature requests, and bug reporting is hosted on GitHub.
The latest version can also be found on Curse Gaming.
- Bridge - The communication channel which is used to pass chat messages between co-guilds. This is not visible to the users.
- Cipher - An algorithm which is used to encrypt and decrypt messages.
- Co-Guild - A guild which belongs to the confederation.
- Confederation - A collection of guilds which share a common guild chat.
- Tag - A short nickname for a co-guild that may be displayed when a message is displayed from a member of that co-guild.
Copy the files into the following directory.
Start the WildStar client.
Run the command
/gwto bring up the configuration window.
WsGreenWall is designed to require minimal configuration. The configuration below only needs to be done by guild officers to build a confederation of guilds.
The configuration commands are placed in the Additional Info section of the Guild tab in the Social window.
- confederation_name -- This is an identifier for the confederation. It may include any printable character other than double quotes of the "|" character.
- channel_name -- This is the name of the channel used for guild chat bridging. It may include letters, numbers, dashes, and underscores.
- guild_tag -- [Optional] This specifies a short nickname for the guild which will show up when members of other co-guilds in the confederation enable tagging. It may include any printable character other than double quotes of the "|" character.
GWc="Blue Sun|bsc38839" GWc="Weyland Yutani|wyGChat|public_relations"
- encryption_key -- This is a text string that will be used as a key for encrypted communications between co-guilds. It may include any printable character other than double quotes of the "|" character.
GWs="gears coal herb carriage"