Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
What's new since AIUR v2.1?
- New mood selection policy: AIUR uses now an epsilon-greedy algorithm.
- New old mood: The DefensiveMood is selectable again at the beginning of a game (was disabled since AIUR v2.0). AIUR has thus 6 selectable starting moods.
- Rush mood changed into a rush DT.
- Implement an off-line learning feature: You can now train AIUR against a given opponent and use that learning for further games, like during tournaments.
- Improve the Cannon rush pathfinding.