That's right, there's no particular concept to it yet.
How to play
- Download the git repository from https://github.com/ajfaraday/grid_game
- Open index.html in a browser
What is the game?
- The game is played on a square grid.
- Each player starts with one city, cities have 10 health.
- Each players army marches in one direction at any one time.
- On periodical turns, every city sends one soldier in their players direction.
- Every turn, each soldier takes one step in its players direction.
- When a soldier hits an obstacle, they stop.
- When allied soldiers meet, they team up.
- When 10 soldiers team up, they form a city.
- Every turn, each soldier does one damage to each of its non-alied units or cities.
- One damage is enough to kill one soldier, or one tenth of a city.
- The game ends when only one player remains on the map.
- index.html - starting point
- lib/external - external libraries used
- lib/data - bits of js data/config
- lib/classes - constructors
- lib/turn_phases - additions to /lib/classes/tile.js for specifc phases of turns
- style/grid_game.css - The styling information.