The Spark Button has a lot of features, but some of these aren't as straightforward to use as simple LEDs and sensors. This library wraps up a lot of the complexity and provides simple functions with broad capability. It wraps modified versions of both Adafruit's Neopixel and AnneM's ADXL362 Arduino libraries, as well as some novel functions.
- Blink an LED - How to control the smart LEDs on this board
- Blink all the LEDs - An extension on the simplest case
- LEDs and Buttons - How to read the buttons on the Button, and make LEDs blink with them
- Good Combination - A set of button and LED conditionals that I happen to like and use frequently
- Motion - The Spark Button also has an accelerometer on it to measure motion- this shows how the related functions work
- Orientation - How to use the accelerometer functions to determine the orientation
- Internet - Send that data out to the world!
Watch for gauge and other display additions to this library!