Contains code for my personal website jarombek.com. The website uses a MERN
stack (MongoDB, Express, React.js, Node.js). All the source code is found under the
directory, which is further separated between
There are a number of related repositories for my website:
- jarombek-com-infrastructure: Infrastructure as code for my website in AWS. Uses Terraform (and maybe in the future CloudFormation).
- jarombek-com-posts: the blog posts HTML code. First converted to JSON via the html-tokenizer and then placed in the jarombek-com-database repository. The JSON is stored in my MongoDB document database and converted to JSX in this project (the JSXConverter class).
- jarombek-com-sources: the source code that is discussed in my blog posts.
- html-tokenizer: converts HTML to JSON for storage in a document database of choice (in my case MongoDB).
- jarombek-com-database: Contains blog post data stored in MongoDB along with some automated scripts.
- jarombek-com-emails: AWS lambda functions that send subscription emails to people who subscribe to my website.
- jarombek-com-aws: legacy AWS configuration prior to infrastructure as code.
||Mocks for Jest unit testing.|
||Application source code for both client and server.|
||Jest test code for both client and server.|
||Configuration for Babel.|
||Directories and files for Docker to ignore when building an image.|
||Configuration for ESLint.|
||Continuous Integration config for TravisCI.|
||Blueprint for a Docker image used to containerize the application.|
||Jest unit testing configuration for the client side code.|
||Jest unit testing configuration for the server side code.|
||Entry point for the npm application. Contains dependency definitions.|
||Bash commands for setting up the application.|
||Main webpack configuration file.|
||Smaller webpack parts to combine with the main configuration.|
||where Yarn stores the versions of each dependency.|
V.1.1.5 - Non-CSS Grid Browser Support
Release Date: November 3rd, 2018
V.1.1.1 - Resume Page
Release Date: September 16th, 2018
V.1.1.0 - Home Page 2.0
Release Date: September 5th, 2018
This update restyled the home page into three components with pictures - resume, articles, and statistics.
V.1.0.7 - Articles Text Search
Release Date: August 19th, 2018
V.1.0.5 - Paginated Articles Page
Release Date: August 11th, 2018
V.1.0.0 - MVP Release
Release Date: May 10th, 2018
This update marks the official release of my website.