- Very Short .Gif Demo
- DEMO Builder Page
- DEMO Fundraiser Page (Hosted for free on github/bitbucket)
- Now includes 'Quick Donate' [view gif] to increase donation ease, specifically created for mobile device users (tablets, smartphone).
- Also includes optional HandCash $handle display!
- Allows us to easily add your page to http://bitfund.cash upon your request. (See final steps)
- Easily title your self-hosted fund page.
- Specify a short donation incentive message (Why donate?)
- Set a Fundraising Goal!
- You can include your first goal in the Why Donate area.
- Goal Graph! (Fills up automatically thanks to http://rest.bitbox.earth/ api!)
- Instant feedback when a donation comes in, included an instant estimate of received funds.
- Live updating donation count!
- Live updating total donations received!
- Flexible Color Themes (Easily update themes, by simply editing .txt files)
- Completely match the branding of your organization.
- Set the title of your fundraising page.
- Customize the colors/theme
- Add your own photo and description by replacing the photo file and editing the text file
- Add a call-to-action by editing front_pagemsg.txt
- Link 'Become a fundraiser' button to your self-hosted donate/pay page.
- Add your own logo or avatar to make your page more personal by changing logo.png
- Describe your fundraiser and its current goal or multiple goals
- Responsive and multi-device friendly pages increases the payment rates!
A. Download APB
B. Modify files (Builder)
C. Decentralize! Upload all your files to your own webhost or github!
View the steps below or run the Step-by-Step APB Guide for Bitcoin Beginners here: http://agf.earth/guide/apb
Instructions for APB (10-steps or less):
1. DownloadDownload the APB Builder master and unzip! http://bitfund.cash/download_apb.png https://github.com/AKARI-B3/apb
2. Browse 'pagebuilder' folder OR visit http://bitfund.cash/pagebuilder (If you're building offline, drag the index.html in pagebuilder directory to a new empty browser tab to run the .html)
3. Build your page using the free Builder tool, follow instructions!
4. Create a free github or bitbucket.io account (or use a webhost you own or manage). Need email? Use Modify then UploadProtonmail! Your username and repository name will be used for your free fund page.
5. Done building and replacing? Upload all the files to your webhost or github repository. Don't worry, you can also continue to build and modify once they're uploaded too.
6. Doublecheck you've set your own receiving address correctly by renaming the payment file starting with "addr=" as per the instructions Finishing Uphttp://bitfund.cash/check_address.jpg
7. Enable GitHub Pages Settings: On the settings tab, scroll down to where it says GitHub Pages, then choose your repository as master branch and save the new setting. This tells github your page must be at yourusername.github.io/yourfundname
8. Wait 10 minutes for the new files to propagate. Now visit your page at yourusername.github.io/fundpage
9. Tell us about the fundpage on reddit.com/u/akari_bit or https://memo.cash/profile/1D9QccNGQY9xspZ8J44CHuo5vThGZrqtzr or email email@example.com so we can put it on http://bitfund.cash
10. You can update the current goal level and current goal amount, and any of the modified files at any time. It is recommended to update your fundraiser information as your fund proceeds and recommended to share links such as where your fundraisers can view more information about your goals. Read the tips for success at Launchinghttp://bitfund.cash
AKARI-PAGES is a free self-hosted Bitcoin Cash fundraiser page that also functions on free github.io pages or bitbucket.io pages that is easy to setup and customize using simple text files. Now it is even easier to begin thanks to the AKARI-PAGES Builder, a tool that makes editing the configuration files a snap! What is AKARI-PAGES?
Uses "AKARI-PAY Advanced" Bitcoin Cash donate/pay tool, customizable through simple text file editing.
Start your very own open-ended Bitcoin Cash Peer-2-Peer (P2P) Micro-fundraiser today, for free, with zero fees. Includes goal progress, donation totals, goal levels, details about your fundraiser, and much more customization options.
Keep your page self-hosted or hosted on github.io pages. Do not post it on a website or service that you don't own or maintain access rights to. When you browse to your page, it will use the filename to prepare the payment page with included QR, copy-paste address, or mobile payment options. Having multiple ways to pay increases donations/payments significantly because it is much more convenient for the payee. Since it is self-hosted on your own servers or on github.io which includes version-control, that gives users more trust who are looking to pay or donate, increasing donations as well. If you're worried about it being modified via the FTP, setup an ftp monitor to alert you if files are changed. You can easily keep track of your github.io/bitbucket.io files. If you are very worried, simply set up your own username account.
Enjoy your new payment / donate page and fundraising page!
Raise funds for anything using Bitcoin Cash AKARI-PAY Advanced + AKARI-PAGES, and now easily create a fund page using APB.
AKARI-PAY+PAGES FEATURES & BENEFITS
AKARI-PAY Advanced has all akaripay features (fully responsive, device friendly, etc) but includes:
AKARI-PAGES leverages "AKARI-PAY Advanced" and includes:
All AKARI-PAY and AKARI-PAGES, and APB are Free, Open-Source Software (FOSS), the code is fully reviewable, duplicatable, and available for anyone to leverage. If you get stuck or need any help, ask us anything in our Dev-Chat!
AKARI GLOBAL FOUNDATION - AGF.EARTH