Annotation Client for the LDOW2016 Pingback Feedback
using feedback protocol on linked data
- Browser with ECMA2015 support (or use npm for es5)
- JQuery in version 1.9.1 and higher (if jQuery is not available it will be requested by the script)
- link to the original resource :
- link to a ResourceHostingService:
- link to a PingbackService:
- RESTful access or content negotiation to RDF Formats like application/rdf+json of the linked resource, e.g. http://de.dbpedia.org/page/Leipzig?output=application%2Frdf%2Bjson for Leipzig
npm install && npm run build to get combined js and css files. In Addition to these files, you have to include a version of jquery and fontawesome, like in example.html.
Please check for fallback URLs in FBE.js to match your specific requirements.
If you want to install this page extension as a Greasemonkey (plugin) user script, just point your browser to the location of
FBE.user.js in your local file system. In addition, you have to incomment lines 512 to 521 of FBE.js. (Be aware of the “side effects”!)
We are doing our styling with Bootstrap. When your already using an up to date version of Bootstrap: Great! If not, please include the shipped prefixed_bootstrap.css. With this file, we tried to minimize side effects of the bootstrap styling. Remember to check for side effects!
The work was done as part of AKSW.