Clone this wiki locally
CubeViz is a facetted browser for statistical data utilizing the RDF Data Cube vocabulary which is the current state-of-the-art regarding the representation of statistical data in RDF. This vocabulary is compatible with SDMX and increasingly being adopted. Based on the Data Cube vocabulary, CubeViz is generating a facetted browsing widget that provides possibilities to interactivly filter observations which are to be visualized in charts. More detailed information about CubeViz can be found in the About page.
- Requirements - This component requires some particular software. Please read this section if you want to setup CubeViz or thinking about to upgrade it
- [Installation and configuration] (https://github.com/AKSW/cubeviz.ontowiki/wiki/Installation-and-setup-main)
- [Upgrade an existing installation] (https://github.com/AKSW/cubeviz.ontowiki/wiki/Upgrade-an-existing-installation) - Please read it in case you wanna upgrade your existing installation.
- [About releases] (https://github.com/AKSW/cubeviz.ontowiki/wiki/About-releases) - It contains information about your major releases, whats new, new features, ... may have a look?
- How to use CubeViz
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - Answers to the most frequently asked questions
- User interface documentation - Screenshots and descriptions about the user interface of CubeViz
- Setup environment - This page describes what do you have to do to develop in CubeViz. It will introduce you to TypeScript and how do you can create your own adaptions to CubeViz.
- About the user interface architecture
- Repository layout - Description about all branches in use and their purpose.
A live demo is already online: http://cubeviz.aksw.org/
To receive a chart visualization, please select first the model (http://data.lod2.eu/scoreboard/) on the left sidebar. Then the CubeViz selection Box start which give you the ability to select a set of structural elements. After the selection, please click the select data button which returns the relevant observations visualized as a chart.
We prepared a package just for you to test CubeViz together with OntoWiki: