Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
CubeViz - The RDF DATACUBE Browser
CubeViz is a facetted browser for statistical data utilizing the RDF Data Cube vocabulary which is the current state-of-the-art regarding the representation of statistical data in RDF. This vocabulary is compatible with SDMX and increasingly being adopted. Based on the Data Cube vocabulary, CubeViz is generating a facetted browsing widget that provides possibilities to interactivly filter observations which are to be visualized in charts. More detailed information about CubeViz can be found in the About page.
Our wikipages are structured as follows
Install, setup and upgrade
- Requirements - This component requires some particular software. Please read this section if you want to setup CubeViz or thinking about to upgrade it
- [Installation and configuration] (https://github.com/AKSW/cubeviz.ontowiki/wiki/Installation-and-setup-main)
- [Upgrade an existing installation] (https://github.com/AKSW/cubeviz.ontowiki/wiki/Upgrade-an-existing-installation) - Please read it in case you wanna upgrade your existing installation.
- [About releases] (https://github.com/AKSW/cubeviz.ontowiki/wiki/About-releases) - It contains information about your major releases, whats new, new features, ... may have a look?
- How to use CubeViz
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - Answers to the most frequently asked questions
- User interface documentation - Screenshots and descriptions about the user interface of CubeViz
- Setup environment - This page describes what do you have to do to develop in CubeViz. It will introduce you to TypeScript and how do you can create your own adaptions to CubeViz.
- About the user interface architecture
- Repository layout - Description about all branches in use and their purpose.
Wanna play? Try the Demo - Installation
A live demo is already online: http://cubeviz.aksw.org/
To receive a chart visualization, please select first the model (http://data.lod2.eu/scoreboard/) on the left sidebar. Then the CubeViz selection Box start which give you the ability to select a set of structural elements. After the selection, please click the select data button which returns the relevant observations visualized as a chart.
Wanna setup your own CubeViz deployment?
We prepared a package just for you to test CubeViz together with OntoWiki: