Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The tutorials are aimed to showcase the different functionality of ALPSCore. We hope you can find an example close enough to what you are trying to do, and use it for your work. Suggestions/contributions for examples that may be useful for the community at large are always welcome!
- How to link to ALPSCore - How to set your environment to properly use ALPSCore.
- How to use transitive dependencies (e.g., Eigen) - How make your code to use the same header-only libraries that ALPSCore was built with
- How to use Boost from my code - How make your code to use the same binary libraries that ALPSCore was built with
- How to use parameters - Provides examples to handle parameters (e.g. read them from command-line, from .ini files, ...)
- How to use accumulators - Explain how accumulators can be used to collect data from a simulation.
- How to use hdf5 - Provides examples to reading and writing data using hdf5.
- How to create a simulation - Simple examples to show how to write a simulation and collect data.
- How to extract simulation data - How to extract data from a set of HDF5 files created by a series of simulations.