This version is Final Version and it contains following features:
- The PDC_Port.vi will be run continuously as usual, except the PDC_Process_Dlg.exe will pop up automatically, that is user does have to run it independently from the PDC_Process_Dlg.exe folder.
- Remember that the path of the PDC_Process_Dlg.exe must be correctly set! There is a box in the PDC_Port.vi that is the path of the PDC_Process_Dlg.exe and must be changed per its folder.(Attention!!)
- No changes have been done to PDC_Process_Dlg.exe or the Module1.dll, and decodInf.dll.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (Ultimate)
- Labview 2012 (or newer)
Instructions to Install:
- Download the source files on your local computer.
- You will find the following folders:
- KTH software to check
- Copy both folders under 'C:'
- Open three different instances of VC++ as administrator
- Open in one of the VC++ instances: 'C:\0-PDC-SW\PDC Project 2010_DLLS\DecodInf\DecodInf.sln' and build it.
- Open in a different VC++ instance: 'C:\0-PDC-SW\PDC Project 2010_DLLS\Module1\Module1.sln' and build it
- Open in a third different VC++ instance the file: 'C:\0-PDC-SW\PDC Project 2010_PROCESS\PDC_Process_Dlg\PDC_Process_Dlg.sln' and build it.
- Go to the folder: 'C:\0-PDC-SW\PDC Project 2010_PROCESS\PDC_Process_Dlg\Debug' and right click on the file: 'PDC_Process_Dlg.exe'. Make sure that it is run under Windows 7 (option checked) and also that the option "to run it as administrator" is checked.
- Open Labview as admin
- Open the file: 'C:\KTH software to check\VI TUTORIAL PROJECTS\PDC_Port.vi'
- Open the PDC simulator executable: PDCSimulator.exe
- Uncheck: "Enable UDP Unicast"
- Start the simulator
- Run the Labview with the double arrow. You will see the VC++ dialog box, Click "Configuration Frame 2" and you can check in the PDCSimulator that it received a "send configuration frame 2"
- Then you can follow the video for operating the Labview PDC_Port.vi