CIM to Modelica Model Transformation Tool
The executable an resoruces to run the tool can be found under the ./dist folder. Working space setup:
Create a working folder where to download and place the required files for
testing, following this steps:
- Copy inside the working folder the cim2modelica.jar file (It contains
the necessary libraries to run the code)
- Copy the ./res/ folder and its content, into the working folder. Make
sure that the ./res/ folder contains the following files:
- The folder ./res/map/, which contains the mapping rules.
- The folder ./res/network/ containing the network models' CIM files
Open a console terminal and go to the working directory where you have Using the tool in command line:
placed the cim2modelica.jar file. Use the command:
java –jar cim2modelica.jar –d <model_name> <relativePathFolderCIMFiles>
- Option –d indicates that the input parameter of the .jar file is the
folder relative path that contains the CIM profile files.
- <model_name> - name for the resulting Modelica model.
- The <relativePathFolderCIMFiles> indicates the folder where the
the CIM profiles’ files are stored, i.e. ./res/network/cim_model/. The folder
must contain the following profiles:
- xxx_EQ.xml - equipment profile CIM file.
- xxx_TP.xml - topology profile CIM file.
- xxx_SV.xml - state variable profile CIM file
- xxx_DY.xml - dynamics profile CIM file
e.g. java -jar ./cim2modelica.jar -d defaultNetwork ./res/network/Kundur_2Area_ES_2017/
Use the option –p to indicate the relative path of the profile files
individually, in the following order:
java –jar cim2modelica.jar –p <model_name> <relativePath/xxx_EQ.xml>
<relativePath/xxx_TP.xml> <relativePath/xxx_SV.xml> <relativePath/xxx_DY.xml>
e.g. java -jar ./cim2modelica.jar -p defaultNetwork ./res/network/Kundur_2Area_ES_2017/Benchmark_4ger_SEXS_ESDC1A_2017_EQ.xml ./res/network/Kundur_2Area_ES_2017/Benchmark_4ger_SEXS_ESDC1A_2017_TP.xml ./res/network/Kundur_2Area_ES_2017/Benchmark_4ger_SEXS_ESDC1A_2017_SV.xml ./res/network/Kundur_2Area_ES_2017/Benchmark_4ger_SEXS_ESDC1A_2017_DY.xml