[Work In Progress] AS-11 X8 (MXF Program Contribution - NABA DPP HD (MPEG-2))
This repository contains the full details of this AMWA Specification. For the latest version of this repository please refer to its GitHub project.
The principal rendering / view of the Specification is a web page that contains contextual links to other files in this repository. To view this web page, either:
- Visit the AMWA web page for the Specification to view the web page online.
- Alternatively, clone or download this repository and open AMWA_AS_11_X8.html.
Specification Development and Implementation
Information on the further development and implementation of this and other AMWA AS-11 rules based Specifications are in a separate GitHub project. Examples include:
- Issue tracking
- Sample MXF files
Specification Change History
The full Specification history is available here. It is best to ignore changes to
AMWA_AS_11_X8.html when examining the history of this repository (all the pertinent changes will be apparent in other files).
Full Repository Contents
- README.md -- This file
- AMWA_AS_11_X8.html -- The principal rendering / view of the Specification.
- specification_text_views -- Alternative renderings / views of the Specification as text-only files.
- specification_data_files -- Data files (XML, Python, etc) that form a part of the Specification. These contain information which either: has not been fully expressed in the web or text renderings / views; or is potentially useful to Specification readers in independent machine-readable files. All sub-directories in this directory are linked-to from the web page in order to contextualise the information.
- examples/xml_descriptive_metadata -- A directory of examples of XML Descriptive Metadata files that could be embedded in an MXF file compliant with this Specification.
- LICENSE.txt -- Details the license terms under which this Specification is made available.
- githashes.json -- Contains information about how this package was built. This file might not be present.