AMWA NMOS Parameter Registers
What does it do?
- Lists constants for many types of parameter values used in NMOS specifications
- Defines procedures for updating these
Why does it matter?
- Supports extensibity of NMOS
- Promotes interoperability by ensuring common definitions can be shared easily
How does it work?
- Each type of parameter has a register, listed on this site
- In most parameter registers, values are specified as
- Updates are proposed and reviewed using GitHub pull requests (PRs)
The following list of parameter registers are currently maintained:
- Node Service Types
- Device Control Types
- Device Types
- Flow Attributes
There is more information about the NMOS Specifications and their GitHub repos at https://specs.amwa.tv/nmos.