Screets Antistar WordPress Theme
Antistar is a simple, cute and responsive Wordpress theme which is great for portfolios, artists, small businesses and novices.
Project page: screets.com/antistar
- Multi-Layout Portfolios
- Responsive (skeleton grid)
- Post formats: Standart, Image and Video
- Featured Images
What is importance of Featured images while creating a Post?
Almost everything :) You should use at least one FEATURED IMAGE for each post. It helps your website for good-looking.
How to create a video?
- When you enter title of your post, then choose "Video" format from "Format" column on the right sidebar and Save your post.
- After refresgin page, you will see "Video Embed" column.
- Enter URL of your video from YouTube, Vimeo or other supported websites into the column. (All supported embeds: http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds#Okay.2C_So_What_Sites_Can_I_Embed_From.3F)
How to add a Slider Image?
- Find "Slider Images" on the admin menu and click "Add New" button
- The most important thing you should know that all slider images has to be set as Featured Images. So you need to focus on Featured Image column and select "Use as Featured Image" link after uploading your image. That's simple ;)
- Wordpress 3.4+
- Copy /antistar-theme into your Wordpress theme folder (wp-contents/themes)
- Go to APPEARANCE menu in your WordPress administration panel
- Activate Antistar theme
- For Theme Options, you can use Antistar menu on the Admin Bar
The MIT License is simple and easy to understand and its places almost no restrictions on what you can do with a Antistar theme.
You are free to use Antistar theme in COMMERCIAL projects as long as the copyright header is left intact.