|← Drag it to your eclipse workbench to install! (I recommend Main Toolbar as Drop Target)|
http://www.ancitconsulting.com/gitHub-pr in Help -> Install New Software ... Dialog.
Useful Add-on to EGit
GitHub becoming the most popular Version of Git, we have a few features lined up to support GitHub
1.Raising PullRequest from Eclipse between 2 Remotes
- Earlier Implemented as Gimmick which would open the URL in a Browser and you could click on Create PullRequest
- Now the Feature is extended and implemented using GitHub Mylyn Connector, so that you can raise PullRequest from Eclipse itself in the true sense.
- Select a Branch in the Github Repositories View and See the Forks of the Selected Repo Graphically and Hierarchially.
3.Add Remote and Fetch from Fork
- You can Select a Fork and decide to Add a Remote and Fetch that into your Local Git Repo in just 1 Click.
- This feature helps in avoiding
- Copy Pasting SSH or HTTPS URL from Github
- Add Remote > Enter Remote Name > Add URI > Add ConfigSpec and finally Fetch.
4.Open in Browser
- You can select any Resource / Branch / Commit in Package Explorer, Project Explorer or Repositories View and Click on Open in Browser and it would take you the Web Location of that git entity.
- You can search for Repositories on Github and Fork them into your Account from withing Eclipse using Fork View.
6.Star and Unstar Repositories
- You can Star and Unstart your Favourie Repositories from Fork Visualisation View.
Features to follow
- Other GitHub Operations thru GUI.
Pull requests are welcome.