TimeSide : open web audio processing framework
TimeSide is a set of python components enabling low and high level audio analysis, imaging, transcoding and streaming. Its high-level API is designed to enable complex processing on large datasets of audio and video assets of any format. Its simple plug-in architecture can be adapted to various use cases.
TimeSide also includes a smart interactive HTML5 player which provides various streaming playback functions, formats selectors, fancy audio visualizations, segmentation and semantic labelling synchronized with audio events. It is embeddable in any web application.
- Science and Technology of Information and Communication
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology Research
- Telemeta : open web audio platform
- Sound archives of the CNRS, CREM and the "Musée de l'Homme" in Paris, France.
- Copyright (c) 2006, 2014 Parisson Sarl
- Copyright (c) 2006, 2014 Guillaume Pellerin
- Copyright (c) 2013, 2014 Thomas Fillon
- Copyright (c) 2013, 2014 Maxime Lecoz
- Copyright (c) 2013, 2014 David Doukhan
- Copyright (c) 2014 Dominque Fourer
- Copyright (c) 2014 Jean-Luc Rouas
TimeSide-Diadems is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
TimeSide-Diadems is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
See LICENSE for more details.