- Auto-Detect System Capability
- Auto-fix some of the options(like dev-mode)
- Multi-thread downloading the rootfs tarball
- Automatically using ubuntu rootfs as bootstrap to untar
- Two-Click Install :)
- Grab a WSAOSC binary from CI: WSAOSC.zip
- Enable Windows Subsystem for Linux and Developer Mode(restart needed)
- Double Click on WSAOSC.exe
Default Install (latest AOSC container tarball)
- Click Detect
- If everything goes well, Click Install
- After Installation, run bash.exe to start AOSC!
Altwhile click Detect
- If everything goes well, continue to 6.
- Choose a tarball in the combo box or type third-party tarbal URL.
- Click Install and it will handle the rest.
Currently functioning tarball:
- AOSC (default)
- Archlinux, Deepin, Manjaro (you may need to do a unpack-and-repack stuff)
under Unix or WSL
# Assume Golang environment is set up properly curl https://glide.sh/get | sh # install glide package manager go get github.com/akavel/rsrc # download rsrc to embed manifest git clone https://github.com/AOSC-Dev/WSAOSC cd WSAOSC glide install rsrc -manifest WSAOSC.exe.manifest -ico aosc.ico WSAOSC.syso env GOOS=windows GOARCH=amd64 go build
under Windows (64 bit only)
- Set up go dev environment properly
- Download glide from glide.sh and put it into PATH
git clone https://github.com/AOSC-Dev/WSAOSC.git # to %GOPATH%/src/github.com/AOSC-Dev/WSAOSC.git
- Enter the WSAOSC directory
rsrc -manifest WSAOSC.exe.manifest -ico AOSC.ico WSAOSC.syso
- go build
The compilation can go under Unix, but will produce Windows/amd64 binary only
GNU General Public License V3