Please sign in to comment.
Smooth Spinners: Makes the loading "spinner" animation smoother in no…
…n-holo apps The loading "spinner" animation is quite jerky by default when the progress xml's from drawable are called in applications that don't use the holo progress animation. The holo "spinner" animation is already smooth by default. This makes every other "spinner" animation smooth. We've been changing this value in all ROM's we release, both AOSP and CM based ones as well as stock ROM's, since it gives a more polished look to the entire system. In the past 3 years we've been using this small tweak we have not noticed anything that would adversely affect battery life or system operations as a whole. Signed-off-by: Sar Castillo <firstname.lastname@example.org> (cherry picked from commit e8c3a79360a81ad71a63eafd0e2edc78b0c16d45) Change-Id: I06573dd36130d14d8c6c99cda01540f1ec78bd95
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 16 additions and 16 deletions.
- +2 −2 core/res/res/drawable/progress_large.xml
- +2 −2 core/res/res/drawable/progress_large_white.xml
- +2 −2 core/res/res/drawable/progress_medium.xml
- +2 −2 core/res/res/drawable/progress_medium_white.xml
- +2 −2 core/res/res/drawable/progress_small.xml
- +2 −2 core/res/res/drawable/progress_small_titlebar.xml
- +2 −2 core/res/res/drawable/progress_small_white.xml
- +2 −2 core/res/res/drawable/search_spinner.xml