Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
This list will be hard to maintain, but feel free to add your feature requests together with an estimation about dificulty and urgency.
Easy to do - High priority
Easy to do - "Moderate priority"
- Improve logging; Especially when not in daemon mode
Easy to do - "Low priority"
Moderate to do - "High priority"
- Improve the handling of setProperty; This is only propagated to the client if the properties are set before the user joins a chennel. That sucks.
Moderate to do - "Moderate priority"
- SMTP Module in spidermonkey plugin
- NSCA Nagios notifications, Sending emails directly out of spidermonkey would be cool.
Moderate to do - "Low priority"
- asynchronous dns in spidermonkey plugin; The dns part is allready in the c core, so a lot of work has been done
Difficult to do - "High priority"
- Postgresql asynchronous database access; You cannot be serious if you do not want this!
Difficult to do - "Moderate priority"
Diffcult to do - "Low priority"
- Build in ssl connections, That would be nicer that the stunnel APE Server Configuration SSL Tunnel