Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Whether you're an experienced developer or an end-user just getting started with APE, there are many ways for you to participate in the APE community. Whatever you do, take a few minutes to discuss APE with other users and become an active member of the APE community.
- Help produce official documentation
- Fix English mistakes on the wiki and in the sourcecodes
- Share the solution to a problem; or check, proof, and test other documents for accuracy.
- Share your technical know-how with other users by:
- extending the documentation
- extending the wiki
- joining our Google group (http://groups.google.com/group/ape-project) and respond to users' requests for help.
- Package APE for various Linux distributions.
- Port APE to windows
- Share your ideas and wishes (Feature whishlist)
- Solve small things (Simple tasks for developers)
- Write more example modules as tutorials (App wishlist)
- Work with the APE team toward the next release
- Write more APE modules and sharing them with the community.
- Write cool applications for APE.
- Share new and improve demos for the official APE Website
- Help us to improve APE by testing alpha and beta releases on Github
- Report bugs on the bugtrackerhttps://github.com/APE-Project/APE_Server/issues)
- Investigate reported segfaults, try to pinpoint and reproduce the exact cause. You can find some Debuggin of segfaultsin APE server here.
- Support the project by donating
- Send a virtual postcard from your country to let us know what part of the world you are getting involved with APE from. The APE team will be very happy to receive it ;-)
- Share your experience with APE on your blog.
- Simply spread the word of how APE is great