You are starting a colony on Mars. You gain resources over time, and buy items to alter that resource gain.
Resources are used to buy things, keep things running, and unlock items.
You can buy things with credits. Items unlock as you gain research points.
- Solar Panel: Adds to energy rate during the day
- Battery: Adds to energy cap
- Potato Farm: Adds to population cap, subtracts from energy rate
- Labs: Increases research rate, subtracts from energy rate
- Landing Pad: Increases population rate, subtracts from energy rate
- Battery Efficiency: Deecreses the energy fall off rate at night by a defined percent
For half a sol energy rate rises, for the other half it decreases. Buying things alters the rate at which it rises or falls.
The game saves data locally at the end of every sol.