Contributions are welcome, and are accepted via pull requests. Please review these guidelines before submitting any pull requests.
- Please follow the PSR-2 Coding Standard, PHP-FIG Naming Conventions and the PSR-4 autoloading standard
- Ensure that the current tests pass, and if you've added something new, add the tests where relevant.
- Remember that we follow SemVer. If you are changing the behaviour, or the public api, you may need to update the docs.
- Send a coherent commit history, making sure each individual commit in your pull request is meaningful. If you had to make multiple intermediate commits while developing, please squash them before submitting.
- You may also need to rebase to avoid merge conflicts.
You will need an install of Composer before continuing.
First, install the dependencies:
$ composer install
Then run phpunit:
$ vendor/bin/phpunit --coverage-text
If the test suite passes on your local machine you should be good to go.
When you make a pull request, the tests will automatically be run again by Travis CI.