Repository for remote controlling your Deep Racer with a PS4 controller. Created by ARCC.
- This repo has been developed on and tested on Ubuntu 18.04 with python 3.7
- Ensure you have python downloaded and the AWS DeepRacer running on your network
- Start by installing and setting up conda
- Create a conda env with the command
conda env create -f environmrent.yaml. That should load all of the proper dependencies for running league core.
- Activate conda env with with
conda activate league_env
In order to run to use the joystick, plug the USB into the computer and run
PS4 Button Map: L2 = reverse R2 = accelearate L = steering Triangle = stop program