AIRKinect Extension is a Native Extension for use with Adobe AIR 3.0. AIRKinect allows AIR developers to tap into the rich experience of the Microsoft Kinect and push interactivity to a new level.
Once you have the correct file, you will need to link it to your AIR project:
- Right click on your AIR for desktop project and choose properties.
- Select Actionscript build path > Library path and click on Add SWC… Select the ane file you just downloaded.
- In that same window, choose Native Extensions and click on Add ANE… Select that same ane file.
- Select Actionscript Build Packaging > Native extensions. Check the checkbox next to the native extension. Ignore the warning that says the extension isn't used.
- Go the File > Actionscript settings.
- On the Library Path tab, click on the "Browse to a Native Extension (ANE)" button (button to the right of the SWC button)
- Choose the ane file you just downloaded.
- Right click on your module and choose "Open Module Settings".
- Select the build configuration for your Module and open the Dependencies tab
- Click on the plus (+) button on the bottom of that window and choose "New Library…"
- Choose the ane file you just downloaded