Shopify App Starter Kit
The Rails app with appropriate tools for quick starting developing shopify app.
How to install?
git clone https://github.com/ASoftCo/shopify-app-starter-kit.git
git remote set-url origin new_git_repo_url
bundle install && bundle exec rails db:create db:migrate
- Install and run Redis
- Rename the app module in the
- Install ngrok
- Create a new app in your shopify partner account
- use ngrok url as a
App URLin the
whitelisted redirection URL(s):
rails credentials:editand add all settings from
- Change all credential values in your
config/credentials.yml.encfile to appropriate ones.
secret(can be found at the
hostsetting to your ngrok url
- add necessary shopify scopes
- add necessary shopify webhooks
- Add necessary workers to the
app/jobs/directory (e.g. if you add
orders/createwebhook, you should create
- For UI and CSS styles read about Polaris or Uptown CSS
There are several monitoring tools: New Relic, Sentry and Mixpanel.
All that you need to do is to change the values of appropriate keys (
mix_panel_token) for your environment in the