LiteFrame: A PHP Micro Framework
So many amazing PHP frameworks out there but somehow we still wanted something light, fast, easy to setup with no requirement for shell/commands and still has the functionalities of a modern MVC framework; something users of shared hosting services will clap for.
LiteFrame is a lightweight PHP framework designed to earn the claps.
- Fast and lightweight
- Easy setup (no shell commands required)
- Zero Config Database Mapper; automatically builds your database schema on the fly
- Easy Routing
- Middleware Support
- Job Scheduling Support
- Unit Testing Support
- Improved Security
- Improved filtering and Validation functionality
Download the latest release here and unzip it. that's all!
Still need it the Composer way?
composer create-project avonnadozie/liteframe
For bugs, improvements or guide, simply create an issue. Thanks
How to Contribute
- Fork the project.
- Make your bug fix or feature addition.
- Add tests for it. This is important so we don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Send a pull request.
Use php-cs-fixer to (re)format your sourcecode for compliance with this project's coding guidelines:
$ wget http://get.sensiolabs.org/php-cs-fixer.phar $ php php-cs-fixer.phar fix <dir>