LiteFrame: A PHP Micro Framework
Frameworks are great but most are wild; difficult to setup, consume lots of resources, require advanced knowledge of programming or knowledge of everything in some 100 page docs.
Although they have their benefits, it's a lot for a beginner, someone who is new to frameworks or someone simply behind schedule.
A typical setup process on a standard framework looks like this
- Install composer (If it does not exist)
- Run composer install
- Generate app key
- Configure env
- Setup and run migration files
- Configure server document root (I'm sorry if you're on a shared hosting, good luck hacking your way through)
- And the list continues
LiteFrame is a small (micro) but powerful framework that selectively re-implements basic features of standard frameworks in non heartbreaking ways.
- Fast and lightweight
- Easy setup (no shell commands required)
- RedBeanPHP - automatically builds your database on the fly. (No migration files required)
- Easy Routing
- Middleware Support
- Job Scheduling Support
- Support for Blade Templating using BladeOne
- FlySystem Support (for files)
- Request and Data Validation
- Unit Testing Support
Download the latest release here and unzip it. that's all!
Still need it the Composer way?
composer create-project avonnadozie/liteframe
For bugs, improvements or guide, simply create an issue. Thanks
How to Contribute
- Fork the project.
- Make your bug fix or feature addition.
- Add tests for it. This is important so we don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Send a pull request.